- Chicken Soup for the Pre-Teen Soul: By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen
- The Anxiety Workbook for Teens - Activities to help you deal with Anxiety and Worry: By Rachel Schab
- The Anger Workbook for Teens - Activites to help you deal with Anger abd Frustration: By Raychelle Cassada Lohman
- Don't Let your Emotions Run your Life: By Sheri van Dijk
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens: By Sean Covey
- Chicken Soup for the Soul - Teens Talk Middle School: By Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield
Also look for books on mindfulness and meditation to learn how to calm your mind - and remember that just rereading an old favorite, or trying a new book can give you a much needed break from it all.
Your school counselor or regular doctor are good places to start if you are looking for some extra help.