Do you have a bike that's been in storage all winter? Are you new to riding in the city and looking for safety tips? Have an old bicycle you'd like to donate?
To celebrate National Bike Month, bring your bicycle to the West Branch library and get ready for fun and safe spring rides around Somerville. Join us in the backyard for activities like:
- free bike safety checks/mini-tuneups (first come, first served as time allows)
- visiting with Sustainaville to learn more about green commuting
- learning more about the Somerville Bicycle Network Plan
- advice and information on bike safety, riding with families, and commuting from the Somerville Bicycle Committee
- bike donation drive through Cambridge Bike Give Back
- decorating your bike
- hanging out with fellow cyclists!