Our kids-only event that is designed to include all of the fun of a normal parkour training session, mixed with lots of climbing, seasoned with a pizza dinner, and topped off with a big dash of "surprises"!
WHO CAN COME?
Kids Only! Open to ages 6-13, we'll be exploring the facility together. Sometimes in small groups, sometimes as a big group, making lots of new friends along the way! Participants will have a mix of activities and "choose your own adventure" opportunities throughout the night- from hidden puzzles and challenges across the facility, to action activities that require teamwork to advance, and culminating with "The Final Challenge" at the end of the night.
- Access to a massive 40,000 sqf facility complete with rock-climbing, parkour, and more!
- A welcome bag with a some "special gear" you'll need for some of the missions
- Pizza dinner* (Vegetarian and vegan options available - Please let us know at signup if there are dietary limitations or allergies.)
- Snacks* (Fruits, veggies, and healthy stuff- no candy or junk food! Let us know if there are dietary limitations or allergies.)
- A 3-4 hour block of time for parents to go out, stay in, or just do whatever and enjoy it
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
5:00 - 5:30pm Dropoff & Checkin
5:30 - 6:30pm Parkour / Climbing
6:30 - 7:00pm Pizza Time!
7:00 - 8:00pm Challenges & Movement Activities & Games
8:00 - 8:30pm The Final Challenge
8:30 - 9:00pm Goodbyes & Pickup
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Via the Brooklyn Boulders front desk or the PkGen Boston link below:
$55 for first child
$45 for PkGen Boston Members or additional siblings
ALL participants need a complete BKBS and a PKGB waiver on file
Brooklyn Boulders Somerville, 12A Tyler St, Somerville MA 02143